Mental Health Aware UK are hosting the ‘Self Awareness course’ by BS2B promoting the importance of how we can all start to look after our mental well-being in a positive way.
The course delivers excellent tools and simple reflective practices to help you become more self resourcing and resilient in meeting life’s daily challenges.
BS2B understand the significance of improving mental wellbeing and have created this course to help that happen. To really get the full benefit and understanding from this course our recommendation is to take it after the Mental Health Aware course.
The Self Awareness online training course is designed to provide the participant with tools to maintain and/or improve their inner wellbeing and help reduce stressful thinking.
The two elements of the training are:
- The Inner Wellbeing Process helps promote a healthy mindset by using simple reflective practices that support mindfulness, maintain and improve contentment, satisfaction and gratitude.
- The Core Value Approach helps to build healthier happier relationships and create better communication using the values of personal integrity, personal responsibility, authenticity and equal dignity.
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will have an understanding of:
- The positive tools that will help maintain and improve self-awareness and inner wellbeing
- Understand how to become more mindful, more focused and how to deal with situations in a less stressful way
- The definition of the core values, their meaning and how using them can create better communication and build happier, healthier relationships.
- What inner wellbeing refers to and how it can improve both your personal and working environments and alleviate stressful thinking
60 minutes approx
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
I still have a question, how can I contact you?
We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within the next 24 hours
I feel more positive . The course has reminded me to look after myself in a more effective way, to make time for myself— Senior Carer
I have realised that having a positive attitude doesn't just affect me, it affects those around me in a positive way— Quality and Environmental Administrator
I feel that the message behind the training is a very important one, particularly in todays society— Training Coordinator
It’s brilliant, thank you, Im am now asking my wife how she is rather than me opening the door and venting off after I come home from work— Business Director
Just find it a lot easier to talk to people about anything— Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
I have taken a more positive approach to situations in my work and personal life, if not in the heat of the moment but whilst reflecting on what has happened— Office Manager